Hello everyone! My name is Hayley and if you happen to find yourself here, I hope to hear your story too.
I’m the wedding photographer for the person who is thrilled to have found their soulmate. I’m for the person who loves adventure and has a tendency towards the unconventional, who has a free spirited style that they make their own. I love people who are all about authentic emotion over perfection. My style is all about capturing candid moments and genuine feeling through hands off direction in a very artistic documentary way, while incorporating each location be it sea, mountain top, or forest, with appreciation for its intrinsic beauty.
- I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains with my partner, and with my cat – Huxley; he likes to meow a lot and chase bugs
- burritos are my favorite food, I can probably survive eating only these… or Thai food… with guava juice
- I’m a down to earth and easy going person, a nomadic hippie at heart
- love nature, travel, yoga, dancing, art, and the night sky
- I believe all people, plants, animals, societies, and cultures deserve respect
- farmer’s market frequenter and vegetarian eater
- my photographic style is very artistic documentary
- love adventuring to photograph couples in beautiful places – if we need to hike up a mountain before dawn, I’m totally down to do so
As the daughter of a portrait photographer, I’ve been making photos my entire life and received my first camera at age 4. I’ve adored photography since then, and it’s been a committed pursuit for the past decade. Film was my original love, the Canon AE-1 my first SLR. There’s a certain magic in the chemistry of film, I strive to re-create that in my digital process.
I have backpacked and photographed in Morocco, Spain, France, Holland, Sweden, Latvia, Italy, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Austria, and Germany. What’s next? Central/South America.
If you have read this far, then you should definitely email me 🙂
Huxley – the philosophical party cat